In this case the management terms and targets are set out within provisions of such governing structures as the relevant statutes and ethics set up by related professional bodies including the Institution of Surveyors of Kenya, Estate Agents Registration Board and Valuers Registration Board.
Our clients’ interests are further safeguarded and guaranteed by:
The fees chargeable being regulated by the Estate Agents Act and are in any event agreed upon at inception of the proposed contract.
- All other costs, be they repair, maintenance, disbursements etc. above a certain limit being authorized by the landlord and are further subjected to an independent audit every year, thereby, giving the landlord opportunity to peruse such expenses and also have an independent opinion of their authenticity.
- As professional property managers we maintain an indemnity cover that further goes to safeguard our clients’ interest in cases of unforeseen circumstances.
We endeavor to be answerable to all stakeholders (owners, tenants and users alike) and seek to serve and balance all their requirements, optimizing satisfaction to all without compromising the interest of either party. This is what calls for clear interpretation of the property market and its prevailing, but often changing, trends.
As a full service real estate Management Company we take care of all the details associated with operating your property, leaving you more time for the work you need to do.
Our role as property managers include:
- Letting vacant premises and Re-letting
- Selection of tenants/vetting
- Administration of Lease and tenancy agreements
- Assessment of rent, service charge and administration
- Rent / service charge collection and disbursement
- Supervision of Repairs and maintenance
- Supervision of General Security
- Supervision of Cleanliness and General Sanitation